Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dance when I dance, sleep when I sleep

Dance when I dance, sleep when I sleep. Even if I were walking in the beautiful garden, if my thoughts a moment to walk has nothing to do with the things up, I will soon be back thoughts, make it think of gardens, ruminate alone pleasure, think about what my own. Nature prompted us to ensure their needs for activities, which will bring us pleasure. Like mother nature is taken into account this point. It drives us to meet the needs of reason and desire. Break its rules on the contrary sense of.
I know that Caesar and Alexander the busiest time of the event, still fully enjoy the natural, which is necessary, while in life. I think that this is not to make the spirit of relaxation, but to make it increase, because of the intense activity to make the hard thinking subject to daily habits, it is a great need to have courage. They believe that enjoying life is their normal activities fun, but war is very active. They hold this view is wise. We have been some big fool.We say: "his life anywhere." Or: "Today I did not do anything ..." how! You do not live over it?This is not only the most basic activities, but also our various activities, the most glory. "If I can deal with important issues, I could show my talents." You know how to consider their own lives, know how to arrange it, right? Then you do the most important thing. Nature of the show and play, no abnormal situation. It is in every respect even in the dark are also shown, is tantamount to no screen at the same stage. Our responsibility is to adjust our habits, rather than textbooks; is the discipline of our behavior has caused, rather than go to war, to expand territory. Our most heroic and most glorious career but live freehand, all other things, power, wealth, construction industry, at best, only the cause of embellishment and subordinate items.

No comments:

Post a Comment